This white paper explores how health and financial well-being are intrinsically linked and the opportunities for a collaborative health and financial well-being model.
Explore opportunities for greater partnership between credit unions, other financial institutions, healthcare organizations and the people we collectively serve. The paper covers the following areas:
- The Link Between Health and Financial Well-being
- The Burden of Health Care Costs
- Credit Unions and Health Care: Common Ground, Separate Realities
- Building Successful Health and Financial Well-being Partnerships
- Designing a Collaborative Health and Financial Well-being Model
More information: Download the Health and financial well-being white paper.