International CUDE Designation
The Credit Union Development Education (DE) program is designed to provide credit union employees and volunteers with a greater understanding of the international credit union system and opportunities for continued engagement.
The International CUDE Designation (I-CUDE) is available to DE Program Alumni who meet a certain level of international experience and is offered in partnership by the International DE Programs.
The application cycle for I-CUDE is open through April 3. Please see the I-CUDE application for full details and contact your home DE Program Director for further details.Download the I-CUDE Application
Africa DE (ADE)
- Operated by: Africa Confederation of CO-operative Savings & Credit Associations
- Program Director: George Ombado
Asia DE (ACDE)
- Operated by: Association of Asian Confederation of Credit Unions
- Program Director: Elenita V. San Roque
Caribbean DE (CaribDE)
- Program Director: Melvin Edwards
European DE (DEEU)
- Program Contact: Donald Urquhart
- Operated by: VICTO National
- Program Director: Dudz Samson