International CUDE Designation
The Credit Union Development Education (DE) program is designed to provide credit union employees and volunteers with a greater understanding of the international credit union system and opportunities for continued engagement.
The International CUDE Designation (I-CUDE) is available to DE Program Alumni who meet a certain level of international experience and is offered in partnership with the International DE Programs.
Africa DE (ADE)
- Operated by: Africa Confederation of Co-operative Savings & Credit Associations
- Program Director: George Ombado
- 2022 Dates: February 6-11 and February 11-17 in Kenya
Asia DE (ACDE)
- Operated by: Association of Asian Confederation of Credit Unions
- Program Director: Elenita V. San Roque
Caribbean DE (CaribDE)
- Program Director: Melvin Edwards
- 2022 Dates: January 9-14 in Trinidad & Tobago; February 6-11 in St. Lucia
European DE (DEEU)
- Program Contact: Donald Urquhart