Foundation Executive Director Gigi Hyland Appointed to NCB Board of Directors
Story originally shared on the NCB website.
National Cooperative Bank (NCB), a leading financial services company dedicated to providing banking products and services to cooperatives, their members and socially responsible organizations nationwide, is pleased to welcome four new members to its board of directors.
The Board welcomes Josh Ablett, Chief Information Security Officer, Adelia Risk located in New Bedford, MA, Thomas Fink, Senior Vice President, Managing Director, Trepp, LLC, New York, NY, Gigi Hyland, Executive Director, National Credit Union Foundation, Washington, DC and Curtis Wynn, President & CEO of the Roanoke Electric Cooperative in Aulander, NC.
Debra Huddleston, Partner at Ajax Partners will be NCB’s new board chair and Patrick Jury, Principal, Patrick S. Jury Associates will assume the vice chair position.
The Board benefits from a diverse group of members, who come from a variety of industries in which cooperatives play an important role. In addition to Ablett, Fink, Hyland and Wynn, the NCB Board Members are:
- Debra Huddleston (Chair), Partner, Ajax Partners, New York, NY;
- Patrick Jury (Vice Chair) Principal, Patrick S. Jury Associates, West Des Moines, IA;
- Robyn DesHotel, Chief Financial Officer, National Co-op Grocers, St. Paul, MN;
- Marc Friedman, CFO of a Few Cool Hardware Stores in Washington, DC;
- Janis Herschkowitz, past President and CEO of PRL, Inc. in Cornwall, PA.;
- Andrea Levere, past President of Prosperity Now in Washington, D.C.;
- Christine Neal, past Chief Financial Officer of Unified Grocers in Commerce, CA;
- Brian Obergfell, Chairman and Partner, Emmet, Marvin & Martin, LLP, New York, NY;
- Andrew Reicher, Executive Director, UHAB, New York, NY and
- Jennifer Smith Dolin, Regional Vice President, Mercy Housing, California in San Francisco, CA