There are many ways you can utilize Biz Kid$ in your financial education outreach. Here are just a few ideas:
- Include a link to the Biz Kid$ website on your credit union website.
- Use Biz Kid$ episodes and lesson plans as part of your classroom presentations.
- Host a Biz Kid$ viewing party or movie night at your credit union.
- Donate DVD box sets to schools and/or host a Biz Kid$ train the trainer session for local teachers.
- Donate DVD box sets to your local library and/or host a Biz Kid$ education session at your library.
- Work with local youth agencies such as Boys & Girls Club, YMCA, Boy Scouts/Girl Scouts, etc. and offer education sessions using Biz Kid$ materials.
Sponsor a Biz Kid$ Business Plan competition.
Use Biz Kid$ in after school programs or summer camps.
- Play Biz Kid$ episodes in the children’s area of your credit union.
- Show a Biz Kid$ episode and do an activity from the lesson plan as part of “Take Your Child to Work Day”.
- Host a Biz Kid$ piggy bank/treasure hunt in your local schools. Click here for a toolkit. (Also, click here to learn how Atomic CU leveraged this idea for a piggy bank hunt in the summer)
- Get some ideas from our Biz Kid$ Financial Education grantees.