Curating Resources to Help Your Credit Union
As the leaders in credit union member and employee financial health & well-being, we want to provide you with what we believe to be the most helpful resources to help your organization right now.
Financial Health & Well-being
Here is what the Foundation has either written or found to be the best sources surrounding the financial health of your members and staff:
- COVID-19 and financial well-being: lessons learned from Inclusiv and their pathways to financial empowerment program – the Foundation and Inclusiv
- Communicating with your Spanish-speaking members during the COVID-19 crisis – the Foundation and Coopera
- Taking care of your members during a stressful situation – PSCU
- Helping your Spanish speaking members – the Foundation
Living the Credit Union Difference
It is important now more than ever that we remember the credit union difference and practice empathetic leadership.
- What do we stand for? Financial Democracy – the Foundation
- Foundation partners with BECU for empathy webinar series – the Foundation
- Foundation and CUNA partner for empathy eSchool – the Foundation
- The power and practice of empathy – CUNA
What About CUAid?
CUAid™ harnesses the cooperative generosity of our system to get credit union employees and volunteers back on their feet so they can serve members. CUAid™ was designed to respond to regional disasters where one part of the country needs help and the rest of us can support our credit union family in that area. And it’s worked well through hurricanes, wildfires, tropical storms and even the Oklahoma bombing 20 years ago that so deeply affected three credit unions. It wasn’t built for a national state of emergency like the one our entire country is currently experiencing and it does not fall under our guidelines.
We'd Love to Hear Your Stories
Share with us what you are doing during this difficult time to help your communities:
Get in touch
For more information or questions on any of our resources
Contact Gigi Hyland, Executive Director