- Podcast: Financial well-being with Gigi Hyland and Jim Nussle
- Emerging technology: Augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR)
- Emerging 5G technology & the opportunities for credit unions
- Reaching students virtually using Biz Kid$ (password: 6e*y+?8i)
- Measuring financial health KPIs webinar
- Foundation Executive Director Gigi Hyland meets with Montana’s Credit Unions to discuss financial well-being in the new normal
- CU FinHealth “Our Shared Journey: Improving the Future State of Consumer Financial Well-being” (password: 5U=%91c!)
CUAid & Disaster Relief
- CUAid today – state of the state (webinar)
- How to use the CUAid app and best practices (password: $v=7jv?X)
- Credit union disaster preparedness in the new normal (password: 7y&t0F8Q)
- Employee disaster preparedness in the new normal (password: 5w%722iM)
Foundation Field Notes Series
In this series, Foundation Executive Director Gigi Hyland will virtually meet with leaders across our industry and beyond to explore how we can improve the financial well-being of staff, members and communities.
Together Tuesdays Series
A weekly video series to inspire hope and positivity for credit unions during the early part of the COVID-19 crisis.