As you may have seen, the Foundation has gone a bit rogue and “credit union-izing” Financial Capability Month. Here’s why:
At the Foundation, one of our three pillars of work is to Ignite. We ignite understanding, passion and focus on member financial health by providing tools and resources so credit unions are recognized as national financial health leaders. Through our experiential learning programs, thought-leadership and advocacy of credit unions at national financial health events, we’re helping to advance credit unions’ strategic focus on member financial health.
Every day this month, you’ll get a tidbit from the Foundation on this whole universe of #CUFinHealth. We’ll focus each week on a different aspect of financial health, leveraging our great partners Prosperity Now and CFSI’s methodologies in looking at financial capability and financial health.
Click here to see the wrap-up of week 1 on the topic of Save.
Here are quick links to each of the posts from week two which focused on the theme of “Spend”:
- Spend: Drilling Into your Members’ Income
- Spend: Spending Less and Saving More
- Spend: Teach Your Members Life Hacks
- Spend: The Need to Impress
Other resources/articles from the Foundation:
- The Business Case for #CUFinHealth
- Health and Financial Well-being – Two Things That Go Better Together Part 1
- Health and Financial Well-being: Part 2 – Key Elements of Successful Credit Union and Health Care Partnerships
We hope you find these resources helpful. Feel free to share so we can continue helping others in the area of spending.
(Image source iStock.com/ Sasiistock)